Capital Transfer Agency (the “Company” or “CTA”) is pleased to announce the launch of its outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services for private and publicly traded issuers as part of the Company’s efforts to provide new and existing clients with the most comprehensive suite of services available under one roof. These new offerings, when combined with our current services in transfer agency, corporate services and IR, align with the Company’s current mandate to be a leader in the industry as a complete one-stop-shop for small to medium sized reporting issuers.
“We’re excited to form strategic partnerships with experienced and highly skilled financial professionals to provide these value-add services to new and existing clients and look forward to the benefits CTA clients will afford from this new venture.”
Fractional CFO services provide small to medium-sized reporting issuers with the bench strength they need from senior financial professionals at a fraction of the cost of retaining a full time. These services include:
- Financial reporting, quarterly and annual financial statement and Management Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”) preparation;
- Manage, oversee and work with external audit firms;
- Forecasting and what if cash flow modeling;
- Corporate financing (investor deck, book-running); and
- Manage, oversee, and work with external legal counsel in regard to corporate compliance (listing applications, prospectus, business acquisition reporting (“BAR”), private placement).
Bookkeeping and day to day accounting is often a challenge for small to medium-sized reporting issuers as management is stretched in many directions focused on growing their business. With outsourced booking services reporting issuers can focus on growth while knowing that the day to day bookkeeping and basic accounting is being handled. These services include:
- Vendor invoice entry and payments processing;
- Accounts receivable invoicing, collection, and reconciliation;
- Day to day banking;
- Monthly accounting entries, bank reconciliation and book closing; and
- Monthly internal reporting and analysis
Please reach out to learn more!